DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

follow through 2-3 days after 14 may, page-18

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    ok TR,

looking at it from my point of view, long term holder.i believe that BL's objective is getting the ball rolling for DLS. i tjink the 3rd quarter should prove very interesting to say the least, with all the irons stoking the fire, being of wet gas, mature oil, new oil and to the huge potential of unconventional gas, the cooper basin is no one trick pony my friend.

you say, gippsland, CER, flinders, papua, etc etc, are all on the chopping block, but you seem to ignore the term farmed out, for which we recieve royalties. Huge cash burn should refer to the cost to set up deap sea drilling. it's very expensive as you know.
    what a spin on things if Flinder's is farmed out, and gippsland is sold off, only speculating as i dont really know, do you.

Mature oil wells; short term:4, medium term:5, long term:1, this including tintaburra, tooboonyah and naccowlah, with tintaburra being our core asset, as stated; DLS is seeking to rationalize marginal production assets (naccowlah, 2% interest) and expand interest in core assets, I AGREE. The cooper is much more lucrative.

As for the weather, most unfortunate of situations and not to state other companies anns. on how much closer they are to a swollen river system than us or to show how roads are being repaired. i hope it dries out sooner more than later.

no opologies on my upbeat outlook for DLS and BL's multiple plays in the cooper. i believe they are long term company maker's not breaker's. i'm pouring all my spare cash into this baby. So in the long term we will see who is right or wrong. good luck.

Rokkett.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.