FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

follow up phone call

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 408 Posts.
    Hi All

Had a return phone call from David Perkins on Wednesday, I missed the call but spoke to him on Thursday.I explained I wasn't happy about the way things were going and that their comunications skills were lacking. He agreed that they should improve in this area. I said yous should employee Peter McIntrye the ex boss of EXT he did a good job. Peters brother works for FSE. He agreed that Peter was good. He explained that they had contacted about 20% of shareholders had been contacted and their where angry former GTM holders out there. He said that not all are taking up the SPP. I asked what would happen if they didn't get the money and he said they would need to go back to the market for it. He also said that plans were well under way for the capital raisng of debt and that manufacture off site of the caol plant was under way. He sounded very geniune and as a result after looking at the market update from March I have decided to stump up somemore cash.

All the best

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.