NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

follow up volume, page-62

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    boysy1

Reckon I've traded this stock at least 20 times over a period. That was in periods mostly when not much was happening....love that sideways stuff

I only purchase and post on stocks that I'm very positive about at a particular time, hence my glass half full approach.

By the way my favorite stock is Westfarmers and if you have a couple of hours I would like nothing better than to fill you in on them. I am up to the hilt in WES as we speak.Just love the stock. Ah where was I...I digress...

I just see it this way.... I know their past ( NDO ) but I also remember the positive posts previously as the drill was going down. Never a bad word said as it was going to depth. Euphoria about to explode but there you are ...fear and greed and greed was in the lead. But twas a dud and the holders led by greed now had to vent their anger at someone,
    hence management copped the lot and may I say this is the way it goes often in an oil play. You and me are here to get rich lets not mince words ...rampant greed always in oil plays.

But to now.. if they are prepared to outlay 12.5 mil on this play and the stock is 3.1 cents then brother I am in...it is as simple as that.

Am I in with the company ? Could'nt give a stuff if they go belly up tomorrow....just hope they get to drill again first.

And that is just the way it is.

cheers to all

ps ..not leaving till they drill this hole

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 84.3¢ $10.24K 12.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3109 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.