CXM 0.00% 4.2¢ centrex limited

I must say– l told you so. Please read on back to this time last...

1. 9,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421

I must say– l told you so. Please read on back to this time last year. Congratulations to those who followed. The celebrations will come with the CXM Christmas bonanza.

Will be interesting to see whenthe market starts to genuinely believe what is happening here.

Regulars and long term holders here will know that organic fertilizers are anexciting and rapidly growing part of the fertilizer industry. These microbeinoculants - which are central to this R&D - have the potential tosignificantly improve the effectiveness of direct application fertilizers. Thiscan mean big money.

The environmentally friendly component should not be underestimated. The noisevolume and political pressure from a save the planet campaign is gainingmomentum, The decision makers, grant providers and subsidy approval types willsee Ardmore and Oxley as no brainers.

Centrex will play a significant role in Australia’s organic fertilizerindustry. If the market believes this then we are going to multi-bag soon. Itwill be inevitable. 15/09/2021

CXM Price at posting: 4.9¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

Investors are ignoring the assetvaluation which is nearly 15 times the current market capitalisation. The wordwill be on the street today and l expect the institutional and sophisticatedinvestors to enter the buy pipe. The company could sell Ardmore for multiplesof the current market capitalisation in a fire sale. There is a lot more tocome. I bought more yesterday and will keep on accumulating.

CXM Price at posting: 4.4¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held. 13/8/2021

The end of the buy pipe is nowvisible with only 830k of units ready to buy.

If the directors wanted the share price to decline then they will continue todo what they are doing.

Silence is deadly on the ASX and these guys have muted themselves.

Where are the sample mining metrics? Not releasing these amounts to selectivedisclosure.

They might pull a rabbit out of the bag - but right now - they are presentingan empty bag.

The fundamentals should be mind-blowing. From a technical perspective, we arenow at an intersection where a breakout either way is plausible.

CXM Price at posting: 4.5¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held14/07/2021

I have been talking about themetrics for a long time now and now people are catching on.

Let me use our trial mining figures of 27,000 tonnes which were stockpiled atan extremely cheap cost.The range for our world class asset per tonne is $170AUDs to $750 AUDs. This would equate to a revenue range of $4,590,000 to$20,250,000 for the trial mining sample. The relative costs associated withsimply processing rock phosphate right through to DAP will vary significantlybut the prize at any spot along this revenue continuum is company making.

Ragingboom says: Patience will be rewarded.

CXM Price at posting: 4.4¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

==============================================

We are rising on heavier volumesand declining on featherweight volumes. CXM does have a low level of liquidity- especially given the amount of the company owned by Chrisp and associates.The next step up is imminent. Rock phosphate is gaining significant momentum.The pressure is rising and the tech companies are circling. MNB is one suchcase. How MNB is valued at 90% more than CXM is challenging to understand.Should be a fresh and welcoming start to the new financial year. Would like tohear more from Mencel and Chrisp. They are keeping their cards close to theirchests.

Last edited by ragingboom: 27/06/21

CXM Price at posting: 4.7¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

The build up here has been firstclass - we seemingly have a blue chip sales and marketing team. We will not besub 20 cents if the announcements confirm off-take agreements, commerciallyproven trial mining metrics, meaningful progress on funding arrangements andcommodity prices continue to rise. I bought more last week and am predicting afully sick breakout over the next fortnight. Make no mistake, there is a highlevel of predictability here. Mencel has done this before and this is his breadand butter.

CXM Price at posting: 5.5¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held.23/5/2021.

==================================================================

There have been numerous andaggressive hard presses applied here by market manipulators. Thereafter, thereis an open release and the share price sling shots. I am supremely confidentand am long and strong.

Last edited by ragingboom: 16/04/21

CXM Price at posting: 4.7¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

Correct. The fundamentals andtechnicals are screaming here. My family must have 2% of the company in variousaccounts. Go long and go strong. The market manipulators will do their thing.The institutional and sophisticated types are doing what they do but patiencewill be rewarded. Day traders will be forced sellers which will only feed intoour accumulation strategy. Make no mistake, Chrisp has this cherry ripe for theinter-generational wealth creating opportunity. Happy days.

CXM Price at posting: 4.1¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held. 4/3/2021.

Watch this absolutely skyrockettomorrow. This news exceeds expectations. It took an extra 14 months with Covidbut the belief and cash will start rolling in. This is a milestone moment. Thelast time we approached this moment the market capitalisation was circa $57million. All key indicators and market conditions are far superior now. I ammore than intimating that a share price of 12 cents should be the bare minimumbaseline from here.

Ragingboom says: Put a 1 in front of it - buy at market. 24/2/2021

CXM Price at posting: 3.2¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

===========================================================================================
    Interesting trading session today. Buyers chose to soak up any sellers and consumed some reasonable volume. Make no mistake, Ardmore phosphate is happening and the rare earths business has enormous potential. The technical re-tractability to the share price level prior to the share price collapse is imminent. Returning to the 60-90 million market capitalisation range is inevitable.CXM Price at posting: 3.5¢ Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Held. 12/10/2021
    =====================================================================================
    The predictable buying wave has commenced. Sellers have been taken out and not many remaining in the pipe. The rebound should be more vertical than horizontal as the decision not to mine saw the share price decline from north of 10cents so the foreshadowed and imminent decision to mine will take us back there. Definitely hot sector, hot commodity and hot stock, FOMO might even kick in today.CXM Price at posting: 3.5¢ Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Held. 15/10/2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.83K 546.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38262 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 53572 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.