ERG 0.00% 1.0¢ eneco refresh ltd

followers-is this new news?, page-6

1. 2,260 Posts.
    re: fundamentalist/before chartist Hi Rod--I'm a fundamentalist before chartist--the averge price an institution sold for on the 5/9/03--was 92c---ERG--quite apart from the value that it had before that process ended--has made a number of signicant announcements that have created value--the reason for the stocks decline had nothing to do with Perth--newspapers write headlines for readership--it is not necessarily the real reason why a stock declines or advances--I can definitely state--now that the last of the projects that were hampering profitability have been resolved and recent Lazio agreement has been signed September 26th--all of that is worth more than a dollar (me personally I'm happy with a dollar)--the only reason (well a number of them)--priimary is stock exchange announcement 21/7/03--is because of a transfer of holdings--in the old currency ERG is only 10c as I write--every other company in the I.T. sector is off it's all time low ERG has been a late bloomer because of the reconstruction--any other company has a greater share price than ERG---ERG has more or less been range bound--there is nothing wrong howver with the dramatic improvements ERG has made to it's cash flow balance sheet and profitability however--within it's current channel--I'm sure plenty of times technical indicators will say overbought--that is natural--no share goes up every day--a value situation at a dollar has been created for sure I feel.----bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370471 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.