MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

following agm

1. 322 Posts.
    Hi all... new to posting on this stock, but have been holding for sometime. I was at the AGM yesterday which was a small intimate affair. Everything was voted through including the capital raising.

I believe that they have done all the ground work to get the company to a good position moving forward, and I don't think they will have any issues raising the capital over the coming weeks.

Will be good to see this re-capitalised and them roll along their strategy over the next 12-24 months. Over the time I have been close to it they have hit everything they said they would, and have no reason to believe they won't continue to do so. CEO Maria Halasz is very passionate about MTY and very focused on delivering.

Interestingly as per the Investor presentation, they currently have market cap of ~$6m, and have $3.8m of inventories, and IMHO at least the market cap again in value of patents....

Hopefully once capitalised, the market will see value in this, as I don't think we'll see the stock price any lower if the raise the $3m!

I'm in and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.