FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

following hardmans footsteps, page-39

1. 2,648 Posts.
    Hi guys,spoke to Michael Evans today re N.E.Waller spud,the delay is due to sourcing a suitable rig for these shallower targets,they have 3 different tenders out and for all we know,a rig could be signed up tommorrow and we could be drilling in a week.The day rates for larger deeper drilling rigs are huge,so I guess its important to have the right one for a two well program. Also asked M.E about Stokes Bay and frustratingly he told me that he could see no reason why they should'nt be there now.ARC had previously advised all partners at Stokes that they would be back this month to test(hence FARs announcement).Must have something to do with the Buru spinoff,they seem to be distracted by corporate goings on.Of course I asked him how Senegal was progressing and all he was prepared to say was that they are talking to several parties,and this will be an ongoing process.He assured me the company has not been sitting on its hands.I found our brief chat uplifting and encouraging,unlike the SP at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.