LTR 1.79% $1.43 liontown resources limited

Following iron ore cycle, Big recovery ahead, page-41

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    In the hope I don't come across as ignorant and uninformed I don't hold these same concerns. I feel like I know my investment well enough and have a great amount of confidence in Tim Goyder and his acquaintances. If you're more bearish than bullish you need to question your holding at this point. Investments come with risk as you know and if yours is of more concern than what it's worth to hold then you're not in a good place.

And with regard to the downside... the more that fall from their perch the bigger the gains for the more established producers, aka LTR (we're almost there). In saying that the last few trading days indicate that we've seen the bottom and blue skies are ahead. This is a huge deal as it could snowball!

Consider also when factoring in your hypotheticals... what are the companies assets worth alone? Azure Minerals only holds 60% of the Andover asset with no MRE and AZS is sitting at $1.6bn MC on the back of this asset. The fact that we've gone through the processes of an MRE, DFS establishing a heavily backed Native Land Title (Tony's most significant career achievement according to him), all but completely built the plant, funded through to production and well and truly commenced the underground mining in the best mining jurisdiction in the world holds value that should not be disregarded.

Both Tim & Tony are share holders also and they have already been offered $3 when we're at a less advanced stage. How do you think they would feel about accepting a significantly lower price by selling out or jumping ship at this stage in the game when they believe the potential is so much greater in the very near future?

Rule of thumb utilises a 30% premium on an asset when a take over proposal is presented. When ALB offered $3 our share price went from $1.525 to at one point $3.195 (presumably with anticipation of a counter proposal). That's a tad more than 30% and it goes to show the interest from the outside when a suitor reveals their hand. What may provide comfort to some if it helps their psychology around fear going forward is to simply add 30% to any daily closing share price. I find it hard to imagine anything less than $3 being accepted by TG & TO as it would feel like a loss. Ultimately the next wave we ride takes us beyond this and we continue to live our best lives.

I understand your well thought about concerns but have some faith my friend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.025(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.38 $15.16M 10.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89338 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 99382 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
0.025 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.38 2394503
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.