MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

following the big money in

1. 69 Posts.
    I first bought into MMZ in December 09. I had no idea of the link between MMZ and Hotshotmedia when I first bought in. What alerted me to the stock were the large unusual volumes going through it. During December it ran from 0.5 to 1c on no news. Huge buy orders ranging from $60K to $100K were being executed regularly wiping out entire sell lines all the way up to 1c. The question I asked myself was, Why would people be so keen to take up huge amounts of stock in MMZ which apparently looked like a company that had nothing going for it?

Then I looked further into it and saw the large amount of stock that the directors had being buying in the previous months. Simon Meadmore became a new director and bought over $200K worth of stock. He is the founder of the Pancake Parlour and is a very successful businessman. He never had any experience in the Internet world. So I asked myself, Why would such a big businessman in the restaurant world want to take up huge amounts of stock in MMZ which apparently looked like a tech company that had nothing going for it?

With so much large buying occurring, the only conclusion I could come up with was that all these people are buying lots of stock in anticipation of MMZ actually having a big project coming up in the future. Now with the links between MMZ and Hotshotmedia being exposed, it is all starting to make sense.
    Simon Meadmore has even joining Hotshotmedia as an advisor. It is fairly clear to me that very soon we should be getting some news exposing the connection between MMZ and Hotshotmedia.

I have definitely not let any of the down ramping of the past few days on this thread scare me into selling, in fact I managed to pick up more stock on Friday at 1.2c. I was on SSS and VIL very early on and then the down rampers came on and starting saying how bad these companies were. Well I did not sell and I ended up with 5-baggers on both of those stocks, and I hope to have the same outcome with MMZ.

So I urge all those holders of MMZ who may have been scared into selling during the past couple of days to rethink their positions because you may have just sold yourself out of a potential mutibagger stock. Remember MMZ seems as though it is about to enter the online gaming and photo world which is a multi-billion dollar world-wide industry. Take a look at companies like Zynga and Shutterfly as examples of successful ones. Good luck to all MMZ holders. Should be a very exciting few weeks ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.