IVR 2.70% 3.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Following the POS, page-55

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I totally agree…. Bonds are not very attractive, (accept for short term quick liquidity and into rising US $)with a yield of 1.2% and then 5% inflation (I believe true inflation is much higher then that).
    holding a 10yr bond will cost you nearly 4% PA, gold & silver will become much more attractive in this scenario, especially as yields continue to drop further.

Also agree with QE tapering, when the largest ever stimulus package started in 2020/2021 “investors started to dump PMs” as they went all in on Risk On assets that got pumped hard and inflated bigger bubbles, naturally as the tapering begins out of necessity to rein in inflation… (Continued QE would only compound inflation higher). The markets will start to have a temper tantrum as its completely addicted to QE and can’t survive without it. So naturally we will start to see investors (smart money first) move out of risk on and back into risk off assets once again. As you have pointed out the data is pointing to a reverse back into safety.

Another thing to watch is the GDX if we see that break trend against spot price to the upside, it’s a good indicator that the tide is turning.

And another is the COT report… https://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/deacmxsf.htm
    If we start seeing commercials close out their shorts, the tide could be changing too.

Trying to pick the bottom is very difficult, I don’t think central banks are going to push silver into the teens, (but who knows) I believe smart money would back up the truck and take physical deliveries from Comex.

hold tight ladies and gentlemen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.