IVR 2.70% 3.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Following the POS, page-56

1. 5,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    Gud damed....... What do you call a cycle of 40 years of a product going 25/25 $ in that time !!
    Id call it BullS cycle !
    Especially if its CPI adjusted price and m2 world wide is , depending on your honesty , 176-1200$ US !!
    NOTHING went up significantly especially not Gold (4800$ - 15000$ real cpi m2 price) nor Silver !!

Palladium 0k ...... I can live with it ! Not cool but ok ! Cool is only one thing and it went u0 significantly ! RHODIUM !

I fear the day more , when people here cheer uhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Silver is 34$ ahhhhhhhhhhhh hyperventing hitting 38$
    Hahahaha LoL. ! !!!
    Guys. Are you kidding me ? Youre cheated on and cheering ???? I dont !

Im pissed its not 176$ at least and ivr not 5$ ! Of cause all after i bought at 14$ -17$ an oz Ag and Ivr at 0.09 cents to 2.4 cents for an just under 2 cents average !! I was smart i got in early 2019-2020 and physical 2013-2019 !!
    Now i just want my pay after the shit hit the fan 2020 - 21 !!!
    Silver should have gone 120-200$ at least the past 15 months ! Look at CB printing sheets !!

Please dont talk cycles , or significantly 40$ Silver up posts .....this is all to ridiculous to mention !

Keiths desperate in his latest Interview also ...... Blaming comex! Yaaaaaawn. I say quit talking .....build a cartell ! Stop

Producing , drain the vaults ! But quit talking .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.