TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

FOMO Friday, page-15

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi @rhysl91

All I know is that when the call was made to Triton offices last week he was in Perth.

I actually made the same point as you! Was Peter in China? Captain Morgan & I think @nilnil1 confirmed he was from memory.

Apologizies @nilnil1 if it was another poster.

I'm completely with you Rhys on pretty much everything.

The EPC was only awarded a month ago, the papers will need to be drawn up & talks with multiple financiers doesn't just take place over night.

Reading between the lines I'm betting that we will secure financing via MCC.

There is also another few important piece to this whole puzzle...Nicanda Hill & ML.

Provided that any discussions regarding a partial sale/jv are in the advanced stages then it is absolutely in Tritons interest to conclude discussions before finalizing financing...This could significantly effect the terms of financing...If we are able to secure a cash injection we may be able to complete any cr for the project at a higher price & with a healthy discount on new shares on issue.

I'm sure Peter is also doing everything he can to fast track the ML application behind closed doors.

Like I have said...There are no indications to suggest Triton or Ancuabe project are in trouble..There is low volume & no indications of anyone trying to jump ship.

On the contrary Triton has secured...

* Critical offtakes
    * The board has approved Ancuabe project
    * Early construction work have commenced onsight
    * EPC awareded to MCC
    * Financing discussions are progressing with multiple financiers including the one linked through MCC at concessional rates.
    * Discussions on a jv/partial sale of Nicanda Hill advancing with multiple parties

Investors need to remain calm & be patient...I understand this is difficult to LT holders...I class myself in that catagory now but there is little more that can be done but wait.

Apart from the silence all the indicators are green..This should not be lost on investors.

GLTA in the coming weeks/months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.