TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

FOMO Friday, page-2

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I just happened to be browsing Ton on HC going back to September 2012 (one particular poster as it happens, whom we all should have taken notice of) when the SP was 8.9c. It was 6 months after this when I made the decision to invest.
    It is now 5.7c - even KL can't call this a success story!
    We appear to be going from one CR to another with continuous dilution and we are playing into the hands of the Chinese who will be there to bail us out.
    I am afraid Triton is the puppet and the Chinese are the puppet masters and they will strike when we have no where else to go. I cannot see current investors continuing to prop up Ton whilst so called good news is met with indifference from the market or as some think, manipulation.
    Maybe, if instos. had come on board it might have made a difference but there is no current incentive; that could have happened years ago if we gone for dual listing but neither BB nor PC despite veiled promises to the Wolves had/have no intention of going down this road.
    Maybe I am playing Devils Advocate but the only ones making money out of this stock are the day traders.
    I hope no news is game changing good news but history does not support this, but I hope I am wrong.

all imo from a frustrated flogit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.