IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Be fearful when others are greedyand Be greedy when others are...

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    Be fearful when others are greedy

and

Be greedy when others are fearful..

I've been preparing to head off into the future to attempt to place some sort of reason and reality to Imugenes last 2 years worth of price action vs Imugenes IP growth..

Being in a highly meditive state lately ( no drugs used ) I'm starting to get a connection with Goverments around the world talking of curing cancer and a group of elites and Imugenes last few years worth of progress..

Indeed I'm getting an extremely strong sence of a holy trinity forming..a sence that what we have witnessed over the last 2 years regarding price action was simply put..the mother of all tree shakes..and why not..as if imugene do cure cancer it would be the biggest medical break threw ever before achieved by our beloved human race..

The reality is imu is cashed up in a world where it's never been more important to be in that position and the trials are moving along at rapid speed with to date no failures whatsoever..

In any case I am getting closer to be in a position to shift threw akawart and move threw time and when my spirit allows I shall return and report my experiences

something to ponder which struck me recently in my endeavours to achieve..

There being many many Gods to believe in... an atheist only believes in one less God than some of the most religious people ever to have existed..

keep safe and enjoy your gifted life

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.