IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Sure It can double again in the short term. Keep in mind the SP...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Sure It can double again in the short term.

Keep in mind the SP is so damaged that the 220m + sold today only equates to $16.89m in a free for all rush to get IN.
    They wont be trading anywhere near these volumes for long ( unless we get more great news ).

Sure there will be profit takers, and those who've already had a great run after getting in at $0.04 - $0.05. However, those buying in or topping up, are predominantly going into mid to long term portfolios (1-5 Years ) This sit and wait demand will accumulate into a supply shortage, as the profit takers form a smaller and smaller parentage, compared to those in for the long haul. Once the Insto's get involved- they will have huge volumes to fill requiring many weeks of purchasing, in not creating the price to shoot up overnight. They alone should create greater demand, in nullifying the profit takers.

When you look at it- The research is coming together beautifully. When you see what BP pay for much less in terms of results, there's every likelihood a $10-20Bn offer could come any time. That would create a $1.25- $2.5 buyout or partnership. The up side on a $0.082 purchase on todays closing, provides for mine a potential 15-30X bagger. Additionally, I still think after Monday- that $20bn would now be cheap for all 5 of our fingers in the pie.

Congratulation's to all involved in the science within IMU- and the long term investors who've stuck it out !

Go IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.