TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

fonda revenue

1. 80 Posts.
    My immediate focus is how much the Indians deem to be 50% of our share of profits,for me this is the ball changer with this stock. Anything less than 5 million will be damaging to the share price IMO.A positive result on the other hand should give all holders and new investors confidence and be a good backstop going forward. I can only see upside with the hospital market currently at 3%, it all depends on what those "hidden" COGS end up being and how honest Reddys are. Regardless, I reckon they will make a move in October by Reddys, first offer 65c , hopefully rejected by the board, upped to 70, 75?????? So a potential there of 75c plus our 1/ 37 of Audeo, might just turn out alright. The company handling the IPO and raising in the US are appear top class, have been involved in numerous successful raisings and I would like to think that they already have the right contacts and interested institutions ready ,willing and able. Think it's a no brainier to float .it just might up surprising everybody with a very good chance of those shares bolting with positive news on Ph 3. All IMO only, do your own research, I've done plenty and am comfortable with my investment and the prospects, providing Reddys have been fair with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.