TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

fonda, page-30

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    "Reddys did not discusse market share changes in the two segments for Q3 period, so saying 'It also appears that the increases in overall market share have largely come from the lower margin hospital sector' sounds like down ramping IMO"

Assuming that market share is more or less settled, but also knowing that we're barely in the hospital sector yet ( 6% in Q2) - due to buying agreements we can only speculate on, and of-course because of the lower profit margins. Wouldn't you then assume that the improvements to yield that were suppose to be realized during Q3, would of helped with the margins in the hospital sector? thus making us more competitive in the hospital sector, thus gaining us more market share in the hospital sector? This is after all the idea that MGMT have painted re Hospital sales, which my PS quote helped demonstrate. So knowing all this, wouldn't you assume that if we see slight increases in overall share, that it was then likely to be more largely(but Not entirely) the result of an increased presence in the hospital sector?

I could be wrong, I accept that. However there's still no way you can call this downramping, All I've done is use common sense.

So I think your being a little too sensitive frank, which is fine- atleast your expressing yourself( It's the 7 + people that liked your post that i'm more worried about). Anyway, i'll try make my ideas more politically correct/ positively geared in the future. Maybe i'll only post when I have something really positive to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.