TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

fondaparinux update

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Just got this email from ACL. Personally I think it is not what I was expecting.

Alchemia Limited, Brisbane, Australia (ASX:ACL), announces an update on its marketed
    product, generic fondaparinux, which was launched in the US in July 2011 by its worldwide
    marketing partner Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc (DRL).
    Alchemia is pleased to announce that its share of profits arising from sales of fondaparinux made by
    Dr Reddy’s in the US for the quarter ending 30 September 2012 under the two companies’
    collaboration development and marketing agreement will be US$2.0m, although this is reduced to
    US$1.5m after the contribution of $500,000 by Alchemia to the activities to improve yields and cost
    of goods as previously disclosed.
    In the quarter to September 30, Dr Reddy’s net sales of fondaparinux in the US amounted to
    US$12m, an increase of over 30% on the previous quarter (Source: DRL). The average market
    share in the retail segment for the quarter ending 30 September 2012 was 41% with a 6% share in
    the hospital (institution) segment, compared with 39% and 3% respectively for the quarter ending
    30 June 2012. (Source: Bloomberg).
    The Company’s CEO, Dr Pete Smith said “We are pleased with the progress made by the
    partnership. The full benefit of our joint investment in process improvement, which has resulted in
    significant reductions in the cost of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), will start to be realised
    from the December quarter onwards. ”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.