FAR 2.02% 50.5¢ far limited

FONTY # 2, page-89

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Great post Aqua and thanks for sharing.

2 observations, the first of which would confirm my earlier assumption ;

"We are not share traders (as would have been obvious from our notices), least of all do we engage in wash trades or any other form of price manipulation. We operate through a full service broker whose actions are tracked and recorded. We know the law. We comply with it."

AND, in relation to FAN1 ;

"We know that the porosity is good (which means between 30 and 40%) and recoverability is high (so between 30 and 40%}. There is no oil/water interface, so looks like the saturation factor will be low and no reports of significant gas."

I KNOW there has been no OWC yet and no reports of gas. What I didn't/don't know is that porosity is at
    30-40%! There can be all the talk one likes about OOIP and recoverable quantities {35% would be great}
    but to me, the porosity/perm apart from seal is the the key determinate here in recovering any of that
    OOIP, however large it may become.

Do we {us} really KNOW that porosity is 30-40%???. I would have settled for 10-20% with GOOD permeability.
    Farjoy {with 10% and a closer relationship with FAR BOD} would, based on this statement, seem to
    KNOW that in fact this is the porosity achieved at FAN1 {at least for the 29m already published}. I ventured
    as much earlier. 29m already being "banked" with porosity probably already established to a fair
    degree from analysis of wire-line logs, perhaps side-cores etc.

The statement from Farjoy in that email was 2 weeks AFTER the trading halt revealing the FAN1
    discovery. That's 2 weeks of further information that WE were not privy to. Porosity of 30-40%
    IF in fact KNOWN is a major hurdle already crossed in determining commerciality of FAN1.
    An interesting statement anyway from Farjoy.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.