RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

food for short food for thought ya gotta larf, page-3

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi rupe,

As you pointed out. Three good reasons for people with the capital to sell now.

1. To meet margin calls
    2. To bring share price down. (Wounldn't be too hard with the size of this pool).
    3. Loose your nerve

Like you said, UBS most likely or are acting on behalf of a collective account holders. And it seems ATM commonplace for FUM to short or sell.

What is interesting though is who the Lundin family and other private funds use as a broker? Any why the Somalia/TFG appear to dislike them.

Just a paranoid thought in a field of infinite probables.

As far as I am aware, and I am most likely way off, (i'm not a lawyer) but if a buy in/takeover were to occur would the somali/puntland/TFG/waraords or whovever governs the region have much of say of who participates once the initial aggreement with them has been signed?

Word round the campfire is the disclosure requirements of ASX are about to get tighter insofar as punters being informed of shorting scabs in more detail.

To the LT holders it will be irrelevant, the SP will be higher sometime than todays. But for those tracking the stock regurlaly out of interest or intrigued by the soap opera that is RRS, well, I'd love to know who XXXX is!

Anyways, I beleive strap yourself in, because, despite what has happened, this is going to be one hell of a ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.