5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

food for thought : merger

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Just as i posted on the NXS thread, appropriate to post it here also.

Been thinking about this, and i dont think there is a takeover on the cards, because i believe Nexus management will do what they can to protect the company, so what's the next best thing?

OK here are some points to think about:

1. Mathews Sabre fund bought into ARQ as substantial shareholders as arbitrage investors and to provide enough voting power? for the ARQ/VPE merger.

2. Mathew's Sabre fund have just sold out all of the ARQ holdings and have now moved into NEXUS, 20,000,000 shares worth thanks.

3. Are they setting something up?

How about a Nexus/Arc friendly merger?

I like the idea. As a holder of both stocks and like to think i know atleast a little about both, it could well be a very comfy fit, with great benefits for both companies.

Nexus want to expand overseas (thanks Yemen), they would greatly benefit from instant stong cashflow from producing oil & gas fields (thanks Perth Basin), while Arc, with their lacklustre exploration and reserves replacement programs over the last 12 months would greatly benefit from Nexus' growing credible asset's (longtom and Crux) and what seems to be a great technical team.

Arc and Nexus are already in a JV for permit in offshore Perth also.

We know Eric Streitberg has been talking up oil & gas sector consolidation.

Food for thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $19.91K 132.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6338909 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1502725 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.