CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

food for thought

1. 57 Posts.
    if anyone has given the new CFE website a good look over it may come to your attention that Marampa and cape lambert south have all got a nice expanded overview about the project.

Now As we are aware and tony keeps stating Marampa and Lady Annie are the two large nest eggs in the stable. Hence wouldn't you expect these to be the two detailed projects on the site, 'Interesting', Lady Annie only gets a brief little overview. If you ask me i think this could be a little leading indicator to the near term intention. Being one of the bigger projects i find it a little fishy that it is so briefly brushed over. Maybe they didn't see any point in the detailed description as it may not be in the stable for much longer.

In saying this one might ask who has the capacity to buy Lady Annie. well there's a few companies but for some it wouldn't be a material purchase and strategically probably not the best fit. However there' one company thats standing out like a sore thumb to me anyway.

Good old OZ minerals. Been very quiet as of late has $1 billion plus in cash and shareholders would like it put to use soon or paid back to shareholders by about september this year.

Lady Annie could be a strategic purchase as it has large tenements in which it can drill, 25000t/pa added to its current production and can provide about an extra $75 million in free cash flow at current prices with exchange rate fluctuations ignored. Not a bad return on $150 million purchase.

Or there's a few chinese companies that would love to buy it but they might have to deal with a few government regulations.

My prediction is there could be a pay check in the mail soon. But hey what do i know i'm only a small timer trying to make a decent living. This is pure food for thought and only a prediction. Hasn't been much post activity lately so thought might spice it up a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.