KAR 1.38% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

food for thought

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ah Dr..... the man called the dart would be in Ken Talbot's league not the pauper swan.

Something worth noting for all of us.... ( world hanging together)from the AGM.

Robert mentioned the pulling of the float by KAR....which at the time we correctly stated was the case - apposed to the narks who of course saw it differently ......and that KAR was offered $2 per barrel and KAR wanted $3 and would have settled for $2.50....Bella's mentioned in his summary how lucky we were this didn't eventuate.

Let's look at it again using the $2 insitu value right now at 1.995 Barrels as quoted and remember they were prepared to pay $2 on old data and 3 D's and Degoyler McNaughton's assessment - so certainly they would pay 2 today based on updated resource, data and world economy being slightly better than time of the float and the new Degoyler McNaughton resource estimates due end 2011.

1.995 by $2 = 3.9 billion dollars in Brazil alone

Our market cap is what around 1 billion so we have worse case scenario 3 times our current market cap just siting in the ground.

Browse - Peru - 21 new leads identified WA -314 which someone pointed out was next door to WPL find and Mark Smith said P-50 4 tcf i think from memory. Ad all of those on top of this simplistic equation.

Ah Brazil...that beautiful piece of land

#3478186 this post for newbies is well worth a read...puts posters into perspective.... Reference BRAIL

"and are among the most inaccessible on earth."
    Ramp Ramp

Browse basin is it!!

Browse Basin is but a tasty entree to the main meal ..Brazil makes the Browse look like a postage stamp...now where have i heard that before?

Haven't quite got the tightest pants as still a long way back...but i am very comfortable now that we can exceed that previous SP.

Deansey we are now looking at 6 greens and 12 sand scrapes for the Royal and Ancient...better than a few months ago.

Swan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.025(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.472B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.80 $3.306M 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3194 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 60402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.