LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

I believe in freedom of speech as long as no one is unjustly...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    I believe in freedom of speech as long as no one is unjustly hurt by lies.
    Everyone is entitled to air their own view in a democratic country.
    We have a voting system for a purpose.
    Good to have a strong opposition.
    Why, do the small minority expect to rule regardless of the majority vote.
    I don t profess to have economic or, commerce degree or, vast experience to run a company the size of BHP or LYNAS. Just being a director of a company makes me NO different than anyone else.
    Should Mr or Mrs average in here comment with a sense of authority ,AS IF they are HIGHLY qualified in the field of management .
    I DO hold , more than a handfull of LYC and NTU shares and for ethical reason I cannot disclose the quantity.
    I consider myself no different than anyone holding just few LYC shares.I am ONLY a retailer with a strong long term holding view.
    Collectively Retailers make up ???less than 24% of LYC total share holding.
    It has been proven that the majority could not get together on the SAG issue.
    QUESTION.
    DO YOU think that the Substantial share holders are a bunch of fools , that invested in LYC cause they read about it on HC ,and listened to the EGGSPURTS ?
    Substantial share holders are rich enough to have own EXPERT financial advisor .
    How many of these Substantial share holders dumped their shares because of lack of confidence in NC and management ? or not knowing what is going on .
    I do like transparency, and yes, like others get anxious when I don`t know what is going on behind the scene or , the reason for certain business actions. That is “normal”. But I do t let my head get too big that it effects my balance of reasoning.
    I learned to cope with the” LYC anxiety “ by reducing my expectations in the SP .
    The big boys have so far managed to hurt the weak LYC share holders by manipulating /dropping the sp. so they can snatch and accumulate shares
    Time will come when these big boys will start fighting each other for more shares.
    THAT IS THE TIME ,when they HAVE TO pay the REAL value of LYC. That s the time when LYC sp rockets.
    In my humble opinion.
    Happy Australia Day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.