RIM 11.4% 7.8¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

I'm glad you posted again Tibbs.Thought you'd done a Jackie Chan...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    I'm glad you posted again Tibbs.

Thought you'd done a Jackie Chan and started chasing the "runners"

I was hoping to get a discussion started here today.

It's interesting the wording used about the diamond drilling...

JK's comments from the ann...

"We are expecting this initial program to provide an advancement, but it is by no means a definitive test of the geological setting, the system or in fact the mineralization, so this needs to be firmly understood.
    However, it is information we need to obtain in order to make progress on the bigger picture at Sorpresa.

To me... sounds like JK is trying to warn the market that results from DD holes might not be great, so please don't smack down the share price if we come up with nada. lol.

Is that how others read it ?

Here's a bit more...

A Diamond Drill (DD) program is being finalized
    * The program is approx. 1,300m in total, comprising a likely 5 holes in 3 separate locations (see appendix 3)
    * Depths will be approx. 150m to 350m per hole, depending on location
    * Some holes will partially examine a portion of the IP anomaly, but this is only a preliminary assessment
    * The program is due to start within March/April

This is very confusing language to me... It could potentially be construed to suggest a lack of confidence - or merely caution... take your pick.

It sounds a bit like "IP anomaly foreplay."

They are aware that the market has rewarded last years results... now they don't want to blow it by drilling the anomaly and finding out they have some nice Dimension Stone.

I would tip SERIOUS dollars into this JOHN... six figures - if you guys show us the money...

If I pay higher prices because results are good... I don't mind one iota.

But I certainly won't see myself become an overnight long termer (not by choice) by going "all in" now prior to results.

I don't mean to sound harsh for one second... But having read the threads for the last 2 years (not much to read really) its become quite apparent the frustration many holders feel about the slow progress.

I can relate with that on other stocks I follow, but you have to let the cat out of the bag sooner or later.

You either have paydirt - or you don't. You can't keep scratching around like chooks looking for a feed for the next 10 years.

I like the prospects here, but am cautious due to being burned before and not eager to repeat it.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.008(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $632.3K 8.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 100166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.