NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

food for thought, page-8

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

There's a lot of talk about relaxing, don't stress, she'll be right etc with this stock.
    This company is a gamble, it's got a mkt cap of $38 million and it doesn't necessarily justify this and can still drop from here. So if you want to relax then NWE isn't for you.

Unfortunately it's become a half bagger since I got in based on the initial oil discovery. There is a lot of optimism on this forum for NWE and I'm with you, it has a lot of potential but it's going to be a long long road to ever being a successful company and truthfully, I think this company will never make it. It will die out or be taken over, hopefully and positively the latter.

If you're excited about Bharat coming in then you obviously haven't been burnt investing in LCY. This is a company that sold its soul to a major Indian company NMDC and has suffered ever since. Believing in India coming to save the day is like believing India is the next China for an extended resource boom.

I'm in on this but I just haven't seen the goods to have faith in either management or the success of the company. It's a short term play for me where I will cash out when it gets back up a bit.

As far as relaxing goes, I've got enough blue chips to keep me sleeping at night. NWE is for for the edge of the seat investing.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.