OCV octaviar limited

Admittedly, I was prompted to seek advice regarding my position...

1. 417 Posts.
    Admittedly, I was prompted to seek advice regarding my position in regard to the PIF case, mainly because of the absence of information available. Apart from all the ho-hum, browbeating and backslapping done on my behalf, it has only strengthened my scepticism regarding our legal system. So after some time spent searching for answers, the following excerpt prompted some thought. By no means am I associating it with my plight, but is food for thought in my opinion. The cost both monetary and mentally I have been saddled with, will eventually flow on to the the tall and somewhat obese poppies, who seemingly acted on behalf. So while there is still a bit of steam left I will keep stoking the old boiler ( pun intended)

Unilateral communication with a judge’s associate is a dangerous practice. Unless it relates purely to procedural matters (and who knows exactly what the limits of that are), any communication with the Court, especially with a judge’s associate should be copied to the other side, or the other side should immediately be informed of it. In these days of email, what can be the harm in copying the other side in every case? If you don’t want to do so, you probably should not be communicating with the court. Apart from the fact that it is improper to communicate unilaterally with the Court, it might give rise to an apprehended bias-based application that the judge recuse her or himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.