For those who spread fear, hate, racial dissent, I direct this...

1. 182 Posts.
    For those who spread fear, hate, racial dissent, I direct this post to you. For those who hold our values in high esteem, I direct this post to you. You can put me on ignore, choose not to read, choose not to click on the link, but I will say to you … by disseminating hatred, fear, revenge, you are doing Daesh a favour.

This is what they want!

I have informed all my email contacts that I no longer want to see or read anti-Muslim commentary, jokes, or any other derogatory comments that they may have.

Waleed Aly (The Project) is married to Susan Cartland, (and just google the name) who donates $1 to UNICEF for every racial/bitter/hate-filled tweet she receives. She has just donated $1000 (over I believe the last few weeks) and will continue doing so!! She makes something good out of something vile!

Are we so bad that we have to resort to twitter and facebook, become keyboard warriors and hide behind our VPN connections?

I don’t believe that the Australian culture of acceptance of all nationalities has been lost. Yes, we loathe the atrocities of Beirut, and Paris, and Russian airplanes. But until we speak out for our support for a society of inclusion whilst we support the annihilation of Daesh, we are no better than the three blind mice.

This is a post for thought, and I will not engage in answering posts. I do ask that you watch the clip, and decide where you stand. Are you brave enough to stand up and say … I don’t want to support Daesh, or will you merely hide behind your keyboards to argue your racism and prejudices? Are you the person Australia wants to form a commitment to unity?

I abhor the violence of Paris and Beirut. But I will not support the continued disparagement of the majority of Muslims.

For reading this, I thank you. For those who didn’t … I guess we will never get through to your bigotry.

Mandi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.