LOM 9.52% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

A Type llA stone of this size is indeed fortuitous! It adds...

1. 2,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    A Type llA stone of this size is indeed fortuitous! It adds several tens of millions to the Lulo owners' pockets, not all of which are Lucapa shareholders. That we have a very significant diamond mine is becoming clearer. That we have identified the kimberlite source is also transitioning from the possibility to the likely.

We already have an outstanding sale record per carat, but this only relates to the stones which have been sold. To what extent it is a "sell the best, keep the others" scenario we do not know.

We also do NOT have the rights to mine the kimberlite directly!

This is a complex game in a country which is in economic difficulty given the global price of its other major commodity, oil.

These facts are likely to have attenuated the rise in share price which might otherwise have been expected from such a find.

I am a relatively new shareholder who bought in during the last spike. I do however do my own research and I think this investment is one to keep for a while. At least if Angola stays honest.

The global diamond market, the destination of our product seems to be emerging from a recession and this can only be good for a producer of top end diamonds.

Its only play money and this is one of my plays which I intend to let run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.004(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $26.23K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67166 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 131794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.