ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Food for Thought

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Interesting information I read this morning on new battery technology and a development association with QUT Queensland University Technology. I was under the impression that ADO have a close working arrangement on technology and assistance with them. Perhaps we are involved. Other posters may be able to share more.

Graphene car batteries
    Graphene batteries are the future. One company has developed a new battery, called Grabat, that could offer electric cars a driving range of up to 500 miles on a charge.
    Graphenano, the company behind the development, says the batteries can be charged to full in just a few minutes. It can charge and discharge 33 times faster than lithium ion. Discharge is also crucial for things like cars that want vast amounts of power in order to pull away quickly.
    The capacity of the 2.3V Grabat is huge with around 1000 Wh/kg which compares to lithium ion's current 180 Wh/kg.

Batteries seem to be the limiting factor in the popularity of electric cars. They are one of the most expensive components of the vehicle, and have limited range compared with gasoline powered vehicles. While there have been some impressive advances in recent years, a team of researchers have created a supercapacitor film that could replace the need for a battery altogether within the next five years. The collaboration between scientists at Rice University and Queensland University of Technology resulted in two papers, published in Journal of Power Sources and Nanotechnology.

For those that would like to read the full article, link below:

http://www.iflscience.com/technolog...inate-batteries-electric-cars-within-5-years/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.