ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Caesium sneezium. NO, I do not think PIO will make any money out...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Caesium sneezium. NO, I do not think PIO will make any money out of Caesium, nor do I care. I'm only interested that ''I'' make any money out of Caesium. lol.
    12 -month timeframe?
    The only events that EVER happen annually around here are yet another CR, more bonuses, and more pay-rises. PIO has NO record of EVER having achieved anything, other than signing 5hithouse farm-outs, so UNLESS someone else becomes involved in a major way it will stay in the ground. PIO management has zero to offer (particularly in the ''credibility'' department) so why would anyone enter into any ''Offtake '' without having total control? They would then have to do all the ''heavy lifting'' themselves and therefore will demand the lions share of any PROFIT. Similar figure to the ''Peg 9'' 75/25% deal? We can only wish! Having said all this, there is a first time for everything! I won't be holding my breath until then, I'll wait for the imminent pre-CR P&D and see where it goes.
    Love your enthusiasm Pez. My prediction is, you'll eventually lose it. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.