NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Food for thought..., page-2

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    The big money is to be made in exploration. The tailings operation can cover the following

- remediation of the old mine site
    - reactivation and maintenance of the sunk cost plant and equipment
    - a strong exploration program
    - a steady dividend. Maybe not big, but enough to keep shareholders happy

IF shareholders get over the next 6 years, $1 worth of dividends and tax credits, then effectively you get a free ride on an exploration program near one of the great mines of Australia. Where do you find new deposits? Near other mines

So if they explore and find a good deposit that has a mine life of 7 years?, then in 6 years time you have a mine of 9-11% Zn x 7 years, rather than just a tailings mine of 3% Zn x 0 years

If the company had only bought the tailings, this company would be so-so, but the plant and equipment means they could one day, use 1 processing facility for a new mine and the second to process other companies ore on a toll basis (can they use these facilities for copper? Or only lead, zinc and silver?)

Either way, the leverage to monetise new deposits means they have bought a seat at the table of opportunity. Probably the best comparison is Kambalda, re: nickel processing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.