SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I just want to add that if anyone wants to buy in at a lower...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I just want to add that if anyone wants to buy in at a lower price there is no need to downramp a stock. Just have to be patient and wait for consolidation or a bad market. Those who enjoys trolling baiting and downramping are people who are wired differently, who enjoys stirring the pot and have thick hide to withstand having egg on their faces.

They enjoyed bad attention n keeps coming back cool and calm almost robotic. Sadistic is the closest description i think. Major character flaw. I dont read their posts. HC really do need to have a stricter policy on negative posters.

Limit the amount of negative opinions for each poster. Those caught baiting n flaming more than 3 times should be suspended for two weeks. Serial flamers n baiters should seriously think if they want to contribute in a respectful way if they insist on picking on someone like ahd0c then he should never be allowed to post in HC.

I hope HC moderator should consider my suggestions. These posters are not helpful in anyway. Their negative comments are not balanced view snd always intentionally flaming. If i have a child like that he/she will get a mighty swipe. HC needs to lift up this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.