SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Food for Thought, page-53

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    hmmm yet you also bought BIT?
    Prob one of the more riskiest stock on the ASX imo

I see a pattern in your trading

I was banging on in the BIG UN forum for months about its BS model well before its demise, perhaps your risk management in share trading needs further investment

It always comes back to one key thing, research, or lack of.

Don't buy a stock unless you do research them completely, which includes a chat with at least one director with 20 hard hitting questions

the fact you're in risk management tells me you have little clue about investing as your skill set should tell you to know better

we should get personal with you as you personally told us about your personal buying and selling, and making or losing money is very personal so take it as such, you learn by being told the hard truth, not sugar coat your shortcomings

Truth is you have no clue and are now jaded in your ability to trade or invest due to past losses, causing self inflicting angst

man up snowflake, sell because you know after doing your in-depth research it's a dud stock, not I'm sellin coz the boy in the corner calls me names or coz BigUn lost me money, that's not a reason, that's a pattern in the way you invest (with your emotions instead of facts) and imo you need to change that way of thinking or you will continually buy and sell on emotion which more often than not will lead you the wrong way

Just my opinion, I wish you well, knowtherisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.