NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Noxopharm and Nyrada are drug-discovery companies, so any IP...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Noxopharm and Nyrada are drug-discovery companies, so any IP they develop will be fully-owned by shareholders. Veyonda has already shown that it significantly improves the performance of a $6 Billion radiopharmaceutical drug, and FDA approval in its own right should be a lock given that Veyonda to date is many times superior to standard-of-care treatment for patients with mCRPC.

Noxopharm is the major shareholder in Nyrada, which also has valuable IP in the pipeline. The Noxopharm share price does not appear to include any value for Nyrada, and yet sophisticated investors appear to be keen to take part of the upcoming Nyrada IPO.

And Noxopharm has indicated that their discovery program has led to the development of additional drugs, but we will have to wait for details until patent applications have been lodged.

I can wait for these things to take their course, because the reward could be substantial. If a Big Pharma bought Veyonda, for instance, shareholders would receive about $8.00 for every Billion dollars paid. This might sound like an outlandish amount, but I beg to differ.

One of my early investments was $5,000 for CSL shares, bought when CSL was unloved at $2.15 per share. Those shares closed today at about $250 each, or 116 times my purchase price, and would be worth about $600,000 had I not sold them to pay off my house. I think NOX will become my next CSL.

The current share price has alarmed many shareholders, and their angst is not helped by the pleasure some people seem to enjoy at their expense. This is not the way compassionate Australians treat each other, and I wish it would stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.