ALK 2.21% 66.5¢ alkane resources limited

Saturday NightJust broke my fast with a Red, wanted time to...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Saturday Night
    Just broke my fast with a Red, wanted time to digest Rabbit, Subi & Mr Top5 s words.
    Now Gentlemen, and I use this noun with reserve. I am again blown away by the markets response to such news that we have seen recently.
    I believe that the someones are working the price relentlessly, accumulating all the time & as low a possible like .0025 on previous for 10,000.
    Now with the info in my cranium as to what the suite of HRE will be worth to end users and potential spin off cos, especially being able to present as either oxide or refined metal I went looking for a presentation to reinforce my thought process then I found it The Development of the Dubbo Rare Metal and Rare Earth FlowsheetToongi NSW, Australia
    Guys if you have not got this pres just google it and if you cannot find it, jus let me know and I will ensure it is findable for you all.
    Re reading this and my scanning my brain for all the info, I got to say I am on such a High and just started my second glass!!.
    I bought in on the rare earths alone the continuing developments just wow.
    Does anyone really know the potential of the super alloys now that 99% PURE Zr & Hf will be continually available and not as a result of the needs of the nuclear fuel industry (these two are needed with others to make fuel sheath (think hot condom here) and this has been the only source of these two, Remember Fukushima, it may not have happened if GE had not decided to use a cheaper condom material.
    Now when up and running we can supply at a reasonable price for the scientists to further explore the marvelous properties of these two alone
    Like HF in a nano layer on glass will not only reflect the sun with no atmospheric warming & it will actually draw heat out of the room.

Sorry for the ramble But to my mind ASM reminds me of two Phenomena
    1) The so called Overnight sensation so long quoted in the entertainment industry ( Shitloads of hard work)
    2) The Oh Shite this is big,,,, Gotta have some come what may,, and unlike the debacle of Poseidon, in the 70 s this suite of product combined with the the work todate makes ASM a total game changer for we holders and Australia as long as we have a government that is forward thinking and not owned by the fossil fuel industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.5¢ 66.0¢ $1.051M 1.532M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 41286 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 12339 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 66.0¢ 408556
Last updated 15.45pm 19/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.