CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Well I certainly think you have given the company some food for...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Well I certainly think you have given the company some food for thought with that one. In my opinion it certainly shows how high the mountain is the company is going to have to climb to avoid a 2nd strike, as up until quite recently you were a solid supporter of Clinuvel. I'm staying on the fence for now to see how this plays out because the company never mentioned shorters let alone showed any stomach to take them on. However, recent signals are extremely strong and a great start to changing the narrative with this company. If they are aggressive with the buyback, and also newsflow, that will continue this early lead. Also if they are successful in attracting one or more v. large institutional or individual buyers to the register - as they did in Sep 21 which took the SP over $40 with just one large buyer - then we can start to really believe. Other things like directors putting some of their hard earned fees towards CUV shares would be a nice signal of solidarity with all the bullish signals coming from Clinuvel, or something about the next step in getting VP to market ASAP. Cuv101 knows this company as well as anyone and he doesn't think they will speak much more about the VP indication so there is an opportunity for them to perhaps make another positive piece of news. Going to be interesting viewing, we have been here before with CUV so I'm careful not to be too optimistic, but the share buyback, the Vitiligo Phase 3, and the company being in the strongest financial position ever gives me some comfort things are going to get better.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.