MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I note that there is a lot of displeasure regarding the lack of...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    I note that there is a lot of displeasure regarding the lack of announcements from MAE. From what lautrec mentions about discussions with directors, they are now more cautious about anything that they announce. This may be a result of complaints laid with ASIC about their simply atrocious reporting record in the past catching up with them. Their past reporting was very akin to them "ramping" their own stock by simply reporting positives with some small porkies thrown in for good measure, and also never reporting the bad news.

I would suggest that the Directors are now being investigated for breaches of ASX reporting rules and are under very close observation from ASIC and the ASX, hence the lack of market updates.

For the record, I used to own these shares for their upside potential, but assessed them as too risky for my own comfort levels a long time ago. I then started day/short term trading them for some very lucrative profits, but even that has stopped because it simply exceeds even a short term risk profile that I would be comfortable with.

I am not wishing a bad outcome to any existing holders, I sincerely hope it all works out profitably for all of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.