NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi tprchris, I like your balanced thoughts, research and...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi tprchris,

I like your balanced thoughts, research and questions.

Having followed the coy for some 7 years and been opposite SC at more than several meetings, I am fairly confident that SC would actually expect to be closer to the upper end of the range ($50m) than the $30m rate by end of 2015. IMHO, the CEO has a rather autocratic management style backed by a strong personal drive to achieve more than expected which he has done to date. His 'tone' about the $30-$50m target was the strongest I've heard for the past 2 years and he emphasised, twice, during the conference call "....accelerated growth"...a phase he didn't use in February's call.

You are correct that the current price more or less has adequately priced in a target rate in lower end of the range (as it should being only 15 months out). But if NEA attains a $50m rate, I could easily see 80-95c without any consideration for O/S revenue. This leaves the surprise to the upside.

I also agree that the competitor field in the US/California is much more challenging. Unfortunately, I don't expect SC will enlighten us much on the real specific details of his product and market strategies into that space until after the fact. The Pictometry product is indeed impressive and is already imbedded into may Govt GIS platforms, first mover advantage etc. So where does/can NEA steal/create an advantage?

We maybe this link can give us a clue?

http://www.eagleviewroi.com/

Check out the cost of $16,650 for a year's worth of reports!

Anyone else want to add to the Pictometry Vs Neamap discussion?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.