GOLFZONNER "But if you wish to consume contaminated cheap food...

1. 576 Posts.
    GOLFZONNER "But if you wish to consume contaminated cheap food from toxic rivers and fields in Asia, that's your choice."

Never said that your on the back foot GZ you changed the question again & never responded to anything i said. SAD

GZ "When it come down to eating poison, surely a well educated realist would rather be alive than have left a large bank balance in your will."

WHAT THA????? i'm lost we have entered the twilight zone

GZ "Please read my post properly Rabbitoh, where have I said anything about the workers?"

We moved on tried to expand on your deluded views, anyhow????????????? Golfzoner glasshouse

GOLFZONER "Why the hell did Evian bottled water have the market to itself for so long, it was all about marketing."

Marketing thats your answer GZ solid gold thanks for that, fiji water is a case of marketing water taken from aquifers in fiji all the money goes to rich americans, should australians become pawns in your marketing scheme

GOLFZONER" But that imbecile Barrel Nut wouldn't know anythig about that!! It would go over his well educated realist head."

Lets hope your marketing will solve the problems GZ , i gave you several options to argue or debate you are lazy bring it back to marketing & not answer the points i bought up or others

You are a talkback radio fan., ring up ask for an answer see you next week when you are given an opinion

ANd stop changing what i said be man enough to stand by what you said .............. i can...............

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.