KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Fools and money always separate, page-12

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Ive never been a fan of losing money. And I certainly voiced issues with how quickly this lot were rotating (first the delivery crew then Parton's then buying kaddy at a high price, constant name changes etc) and I still think many missteps that people here who had rosy glasses on excused away on scaling/all startup required (good lesson going forward). But at the end of the day threads like this are pretty poor reflecting on the posters who feel the neeed to spam their mommy told you so virtue in a thread of its own.

frankly mate you should take a hard look at the sort of person you are, money can be replaced but not a poor (for lack of a more apt word that can be written here) personality and at the end of the day those who lost their money that your lecturing(more like baiting with the virtue of "I told you so") at over an anonymous forum go on with their lives ...whereby you remain a sour sod.

i certainly agree though many here need a good hard look at your rosy glasses attitude and burning "downrampers" as an expensive lesson in bias. I've lost money too. But I'd stay short of this sort of vile baiting merely for the sake of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.