GPN greater pacific gold limited

Glad Im out if this stock. Thought I might jump in again for a...

1. 435 Posts.
    Glad Im out if this stock. Thought I might jump in again for a trade, but too many volatile rampers.

Was only here previously because I thought there was some real good Gold results. Now the company wont give details of its assays. They are waiting for more drilling??? obviously got nothing worth while first time around

People, crap is crap no matter how you dress it. When the hype around GPN is gone you will see the crap left behind. Give me decent gold resuts or all you got is blue sky.

You rampers, you either have an agenda or you've invested more than you can afford and are acting like lunatics. Not one of you have qualified the market cap of 60 million (oppies included). I Dont want to hear about "gold results will be spectacular" as if you have some inside knowledge. If there were decent results it would have been announced long ago.

This company has nothing to offer the intelligent investor except trading oppotunities.

Rant on all you like. The stock may go to 8 cents, it may not. but it will go back to zero.

Put me on ignore, because I know many of you hate to be challenged and would rather bury your heads in the sand. You pathetic folk- or are you- just good rampers.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.