GPN greater pacific gold limited

fools and more fools, page-6

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Matrixman,

I actually appreciate a comment like you just made. It is based on logic, well contructed and adds value to forming an opinion.

Personally I am neither a ramper nor over invested. I do however feel the information in the market and potential gold results and Uranium exploration does make this company a "worthwhile" high risk. You obviously disagree, and that is cool.

The problem I have with this thread is that guys like Sandy and Jakem, merely repeat one liners as to why people should not invest. If it only happened once I could understand however it is repetitive rubbish, offensive to management, gets on everyone's nerves and adds nothing but fear when making a decision to invest. I have discussed in the past what I believe there agenda is.

As for guys like Tolli and Yellow Man, I think this thread are very fickle and have short memories. Everyone was quite happy to listen and applaud the guys whilst the price rose from 2c through to 7c however unfairly aggressively kick them whilst the stock retraced to 5.6c. Personalities aside you CAN NOT argue with their success. We are well and trully above 2c.

If the stock is too risky I think you should move on as no one could argue there are low risks on this stock. For those who like high risk and potential High Returns this is your stock.

With posts like that you will not be on my ignore list. I welcome well structure informative posts. Don't think it will go back to zero.

Cheers

Iceman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.