FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hey mate.... I'd love to average down, will do so once spare...

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Hey mate.... I'd love to average down, will do so once spare funds are available.
    Times like these are when you don't want to be holding any dog stocks and FML is far from it.
    I'll most likely double my holdings considering this is more of a long term hold and it isn't much of an outlay for me now.
    Although the S/P has been smashed pretty hard, I don't lose any sleep at night when it comes to FML thats for sure. :-)

p.s. This is a break down of the specs I hold:

FML (looking to add more, currently hold 500000 @ 8.2 cents confident will see green in near future)

PEN (have bucket loads but would always like more, long term very confident)

BLR (looking to trade out into PEN and FML)

SDL (core holding from way back, 4.5 cents but not topping up atm, holding)

GBG (holding)

ADY (Hmmmmmm, possible dog, waiting on this one will try to trade out and into FML)

AAR (bottom drawer zzzzzzzz)

FAR (small parcel looks like might be a bottom drawer)

MRK (freeby thanks to WSP (major dog) waiting to sell once it has a run, love to see it above 15 cents lol)

HZN (topped up on this recently, 2nd fav oiler, short term & definite long term hold, very very cheap atm)

TXN (fav oil spec, sold all my CTX holdings for this, long term hold, high confidence in TXN, tightly held)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.