Just read this on an English messageboard."My wife was on a...

1. 580 Posts.
    Just read this on an English messageboard.

"My wife was on a train into Charing Cross on Saturday and as the train pulled into the station she noticed flames coming from the carriage next to her and then an explosion. There was smoke everywhere and everyone panicked and ran, then another explosion was heard. There were hundreds of Police, ambulances and fire engines instantly there. She phoned me straight away and was very shook up...she sounded exactly like a lady I heard this morning on the radio who had just witnessed one of the tube bombs. The station was open and up and running within an hour I believe....I can't believe this is coincidence. The station itself afterwards told my wife jovially "That it was just a small fire".

My mother in law phoned the Police this morning and she was informed that it was probably a test run for today's horrors. If this is correct then it is unbelievable. At the time, Saturday 2-30pm, nothing was reported on the news channels and I still haven't seen anything on them. I have contacted The Sun and BBC today asking them why this was not considered news above the poxy LIVE8 as this could have saved lives or made people more aware of the risks!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.