VIR 0.00% 1.4¢ virgo resources ltd

fools paradise, page-7

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I bought some

I thought the big boys don't offload via comsec. They just determine a set price and then sell to company. So let's say aust eth is selling via the open Market. They continue to pick of a range of 5 to 6c there will be a point where there will be no more buyers. I have concerns if vir has the money to buy back aust eth shares. Maybe the arrangement is that they sell on the open Market. That's unethical aust ethical. So another 5 to 6 million to come. I have a tipping point at 20% and I will have to offload as well. There is far to much manipulation and greed with vir. Bottom line they need to reduce debt fast and assure holders this stock will stabilize. I have a fear that they are in trouble. It's the devil on my shoulder whispering to me, but I had a dream that this would be all good. So far it's been a nightmare. There is a massive gap when the buyers by the 6c then the next sell is 7.6c. This seller has no patience to wait for the buyers. It would drive the sp back up and be better for everyone. Typical greed and disregard for others thinking ' I am going to miss out here'. Bang. 100k sell at 6c. You idiot I scream. No patience. Anyway billybingo what's your stop loss. I reckon 5c. Still some good buys for 3.8 c. Let's pray next week is more positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.