QGC queensland gas company limited

foot on the gas

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    QGC has certainly been stepping on the gas the last two days, good to see it catching up with AOE (I switched out of AOE to QGC, back when AOE was drifiting around 40c! a couple yrs back.

Sure, i think the recent ann. by QGC that excess cash used by the company to 'ramp up' or expedite new projects will have some short term benefit on the SP. However, I think AGL's 27ish% in the coy makes it hard for me to see the SP rise continue in leaps and bounds (failing the release of further ann.) It certainly has taken a certain degree of volatility out the SP in the last couple months anyway (not necessarily a bad thing).

As anyone who has held QGC over the last 3-4yrs would know - the directors (as good directors should be) are extremely canny when it comes to controlling the timing and flow of positive, price sensitive announcements. Lets just hope this can continue.

The chart aside (I prefer analysis based on fundamentals), QGC IMHO stands as the major player in the Australian CSM industry, with sound management and prospects going forward. Hopefully $2 is not too far off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.