OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

Well well here we go again rumot, calling people on here liars...

1. 8,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1684
    Well well here we go again rumot, calling people on here liars again, so far your faith in this company has proven to be wrong, sp at .003, and for others who think that posts on here have any affect on the SP then you are dreaming, You called me a liar once and I ask you for proof, we have held this stock for a long time and to get out would give me a big loss which atm I done need so I also only invested money I dont need atm so I so in with the faint hope things might change but Management continue to issue announcements with inaccuracies in them, failed to deliver on follow up announcements and so far not one so call successful wells has lived up to the expectation.

Just look at the lastest announcement either there is a error in what they are targetting or again well dont on expectations, so Management are reponsible to ensure announcements are correct they also are the ones that put what the normal wells in each area deliver.

So If there is blame for the low sp then maybe it is because Management are not living up to holders expectations

And What are Manaement doing for the fees as all the current wells are operated by other companies

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.