INL 0.00% 1.0¢ innlanz limited

for ac turtle

1. 116 Posts.
    HI AC,
    I think the growth will come from more titles. You would have seen from AGM presentation that childrens titles now about 30% of sales (from zero), new history titles, Rank titles plus whatever else they buy. They have purchased a few whole rights titles but they seem to keep mentioning a $30m library if they can get one, and woulld be willing to put on a little debt to do it. Frankly I am surprised at the previous growth given very few high profile titles, but they keep selling. As they drop the price on the old titles they get a new wave of buyers.
    Also introducing mini DVD (childrens) selling for $5 at supermarket checkouts. Costs continuing to decrease. As you said in a previous post $100m capitalisation should bring it up for PE review. Interesting one broker has a current price target of 95c and a valuation of $1.30.
    I suggest you have another look at BKR - the current prices may be deceiving. I reckon the NTA after the MPH sale is probably around 45c and I couldn't find capitalised library in the balance sheet ( maybe worth 10c a share but do your own calculation)
    I'm interested in Ramsay's (Health Care & Prime TV) intentions in taking a big position in BKR. All divisions appear to be going OK. My biggest worry is the high Head Office expense. Suggest worth a little research.
    I am definately holding my MPH, I reckon another year will see further good growth plus an increased dividend.
    Regards
    I hold both MPH & BKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.