KPO 20.0% 0.6¢ kalina power limited

for all doubters, page-13

1. 2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 924
    Your opinion was never ignored, at least from me (an amateur, with no background at all, who needs more info regarding the stock as much as possible~). To me your sentiment seemed to have been working all the way for a while, and your recent sentiment on JVR proved it even further. I don't know your background maybe your with/or know some insto/funds that holds tens of mil of KPO but still want to dump, but i sincerely hope you are/or will be wrong with your sentiment on KPO at this very time. I believe the short term sp performance of KPO will be much relevant to Sino Hainan project and further talks/contracts there, unless you have connections there you won't have much idea about what is going on in Hainan island or inside Sino group atm. A few months ago I was trying my luck to call admin of Sinopec Hainan Refining & Chemical Limited Company, located within Yangpu Economic Development Zone (where this Sinopec Hainan project/plant sits), Yangpu island (a beautiful place from the picture, I guess that's why they want more green techs there), Hainan province, China. A friendly young lady picked up the phone, she had no/little idea about this Kalina project (there are so many projects going on at the same time within this branch company, and $10m project is not among the big ones), but she did help me to ask her colleagues there and the answer was that the project is still ongoing/not completed (obviously there were admin documents in and out of the office) and some other engineering group (my guess was either still "East China Electric Power Design Institue Co. Ltd." or "Sinopec Engineering Nanjing" this time? sorry) is in charge of the construction of the plant, but no further details available. So that was all from my unsuccessful call. Of cos with exception that you know something /someone again (just like the Canadian deal you hinted) within Sinopec which I doubt otherwise unfortunately we all have to rely on the company anns to know what’s going on with the Sinopec. And I dare to say your sentiment this time might be very wrong as we are truly getting very close to the completion of this Hainan project after the annoying long haul! Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $33.87K 5.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8721169 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.